Thursday 2 February 2017

#100+ Best Valentine Quotes For Girlfriend - Valentines For Her Quotes

#100+ Best Valentine Quotes For Girlfriend - Valentines For Her Quotes:- Wish your Girlfriend with these Best Quotes on Valentines.  Hey there ! are you looking for some of the best Happy Valentine’s day quotes? Then you are at the right place, we Happy Valentine’s day 2017 have published some of the best and handpicked quotes available online especially for the person you love.

As you know, that Valentine’s Day is the most awaited day by each and every couple. This is the only day when the chances are higher that your crush might say yes to you and that’s what we all are dreaming about.

Valentines week start from the Rose Day followed by Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and then finally valentine’s day. If all these days went well then there are lots of chances that your valentine day will be awesome! Because if she wanted to say no then she might have said it earlier before you hugged and kissed him/her.

To make this Valentine’s Day 2017 memorable you should plan it accordingly. You should decor your room with flowers, balloons and make sure there is a cake in the room so that you can cut the cake when you come home with her and surprise her to make this Valentine’s Day memorable.

Valentine Quotes For Girlfriend



Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy Valentine's Day my love.

You have my heart and my trust your in my head, in my dreams, i love you so much its unbelievable. You are mine and will always remain mine.

If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘i love you.’! i love  you baby forever and always.

Love me and I will move mountains to make you happy. Hurt me, and I’ll drop those mountains on your head. Have a great Valentine’s Day.

 Everyone makes mistakes and then you learn from them. If you ever happen to make the same mistake twice, the second time it isn't a mistake.. It’s a c h o i c e.

Every time you hold my hand. I find another reason to fall in love with you..Love you always.  Happy Valentine’s Day.

 Valentines For Her Quotes


 The day I saw you, the world  stood still, baby I love you and always will, although I smile and seem carefree, no-one could love you more than me. Wish you a great Valentine’s Day.

Some people say they want a Prince Charming, But I on the other hand, Say I don’t. That’s because I have a guy a billion times better than that. Love you more on Valentine’s Day.

You are a PLAYER but I’m NOT your GAME!! Wish you better luck on Valentine’s Day.



“For many years I experienced dreamless and dull nights. But the moment you came,
into my life, everything seemed just perfect and you changed the colour of my,
kissing you forever and ever”. Happy Valentines Day 2017!!

A special feeling in my heart, You make me feel so good,
Having a friend like you
I feel so blessed,
Touch wood,
Happy Valentine’s Day 2017!

As a friend, you have always watched my back and
been the pillar of support to lean on.
You’ve shared my happy and sad times without complaining.
You are a true friend with benefits!
Happy Valentine’s Day 2017.

“We spend most of our time talking about nothing, but I just want to let you know that,
all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings”. Happy Valentines Day 2017!!

The most beautiful view on earth is the love that
I share with you; I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day 2017!

 Best Valentine Quotes

“Some people say they want a Prince Charming, But I on the other hand,
Say I don’t. That’s because I have a guy a billion times better than that.

“Valentines Day puts a lot of pressure on men to find the right gift, to say and do the right
things. All I need is your hand in mine to be blissfully happy this Valentine Day,
I love you”.

You’re not dating yet, so you don’t want to come on too strong use one of these cheesy pick-up lines to make your valentine smile.

I feel you not only on Valentine’s day but with every breath of everyday.

Love surrounds us like light. We are warmed by the charm of our devotion.

Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts

I keep myself busy with things to do. But every time I pause, I still think of you.

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.

While with the women it‘s vice versa, Love them a lot and don‘t even try to understand them. Happy Valentine’s day!

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. – William Shakespeare

The greatest thing you will ever learn in this world is to love and to be loved in return. Thank you honey for coming into my life.

Valentine Quotes For Girlfriend

I want to be one of those old couples you see still holding hands and laughing after fifty years of marriage. That’s what I want. I want to be someone’s forever.

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.

On this Valentine’s Day I like to whisper in your ear the silent songs of my heart. – Debasish Mridha

Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench, even if there is plenty of room at both ends.

Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday because your gifts always make me feel like a Queen. However, your love is the greatest gift of all.

Happy Valentine’s Day my darling! I promise to love you today, tomorrow and forever… up to the day I die.

A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.

I could never have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel for you!

It does sound funny, but yes, if a kiss could tell how much I love you, I will keep kissing you forever and ever.

You’re not dating yet, so you don’t want to come on too strong—use one of these cheesy pick-up lines to make your valentine smile.

When you love a person, you feel so much bliss in your heart that you want to share that with your lover and you feel like you can give a lot, a lot more.

 For Her Quotes

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.

Dearest sweetheart, a day without you in my life must never come for if it does, then that will for sure be the last day of my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

 R for red, red for blood, blood for heart, heart for love, love for you, you for me,
me is you, I love you.

I want to wake up to see you by my side, and I want to feel you, next to me, the last thing before I go to sleep I want to share every moment with you

 The best and most beautiful things in the world can’t be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. As my love for you…

May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.

Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE.

I wish to die before you, so that I can write your name on each star. Let the world see you mean the world to me.

I would have been incomplete without your love; it’s you who makes me whole.

I’m happy to be your Valentine, but not as happy as I am to have you as my Girlfriend every day.

If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that… I love you.

If I have life, it should be with you, if I have to die, I should die before you!

My sweet Valentine, I promise to behave like a perfect gentleman this year and make sure to give you all you want on this special day, today it’s all about us and our love for each other. I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!

When I wake in the morning my first though is of you, because when I begin my day with you in my mind I know that the day will be perfect

Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return.  I am so lucky that you are mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman in my life. May you always know how important you are to me. My life would be nothing without you to share it with.

As a little girl, I remember dreaming of
my Prince Charming and of how handsome he would have been.
Now that I found you, my dream has finally come true!
Happy Valentine’s Day my love!

The moment I saw you
I fell in love with you
I can’t live without you
and want to spend the rest of my life with you
I Love You

The real lover is the man
who can thrill you just by touching your head
smiling into your eyes
just by staring into space.
Valentines day wishes

I Love my eyes when u look into them;
I Love my name when u say it;
I Love my heart when u Love it;
I Love my life when you are in it.

*Latest* 150+ Awesome Eid Wishes - Best Eid Mubarak Wishes Facebook, Whatsapp

Awesome Eid Wishes : We wish you  Latest Eid Mubarak Wishes  to you! On the occasion of Eid everyone wants  Best Eid Wishes to wish their...