Monday 6 February 2017

#200+ Best Valentines Day Quotes For Friends - Top Valentine Quotes

Top Valentine Quotes : Hello Friends. Finally Valentines Week is here. Ready to Share Best Valentines Day Quotes With Your FriendsValentines day (quotes), the super cool event of every year for every lover and now a days people are sharing their good thoughts with their best friends on valentines day. As they also loves their friends and they don’t stop to wish a warm valentines day to those friends they thinks that are like their family members and they should wish every happy day to them whatever it is valentines day or any other day like friends day. They also help their friends to send over some good valentines day quotes so they can send those quotes to their lovers and have more peaceful and loving day.

In many cases we can see that people love to ask for good quality quotes about valentines day to their friends and this is the day when you should try asking to your friends that you want some saying about this day to send over to your life partner or any body you loves a lot. But, wait – if you are about to ask a friend for such thing, you should scroll down and check our great collection for valentines day quotes which may even your friends can’t send you.

14th February is celebrated as the Valentines Day every year. This is the last day of Valentines Week. It is known as a day for lovers, couples, gf/bf  but Valentines Day is also for friends & family. Love can be for anyone- friends, family, spouse, parents, relatives, grand parents and so on. Make the people around you feel loved by letting them know that they are special. Here some amazing quotes for valentines day that can be used as 14th Feb greetings for friends and family members.

Valentines Day Quotes For Friends 

 Valentines Day Quotes For Friends
 Valentines Day Quotes For Friends
The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I have never felt as happy as I do when you are at my side.

For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.

Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart! I am really lucky to have you in my life. You are fun, crazy and smart, and being with you is definitely the happiest moment in my life.

Valentines Day Quotes For Friends

God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!

I consider myself the luckiest person on Earth it’s because I own the most precious jewel in the whole universe, and that is you, my love. Happy Valentine’s Day!

I Love my eyes when you look into them
I Love my name when you say it
I Love my heart when you Love it
I Love my life when you are in it.

I don’t really know how to come up with great messages, but I just want you to know how special you are to me. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!

Honey, I need you just like how a butterfly will need its wings and how an ice bear will need cold weather. That’s how important you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

To my white knight on Valentine’s Day, I never knew that someone like you even existed but thank you for taking my heart and filling it full of love.

What’s does my perfect Valentine’s day look like? I am sitting at work with 5 cell phones in front of me and people are calling me every 10 minutes to buy one of the 50 reservations that I made in different restaurants.

I hope you noticed that not only the Sochi Olympics opening ceremony was missing a ring.


Best Valentines Day Quotes 

You’ve always been there for me when I have needed you the most. You’re a shoulder to cry on and a helping hand, you have filled my life with a sense of warmth and bliss. Happy Valentine’s Day to my special man.

Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.

If there’s one thing you and I agree on it’s that you are indeed the most handsome, caring and romantic man that ever lived! Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my life!

I’m not asking for diamonds or roses this Valentine’s Day. I have your love and it is all that I need. You’re an amazing man and I love you dearly – Happy Valentine’s Day!

I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another. – Thomas Merton

This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls. ― Aberjhani

Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else. – Nicholas Sparks

I love Valentine’s Day! I love it, I love it, I love it. I like having doors opened for me. My favorite romantic comedy is ‘When Harry Met Sally.’ – Ginnifer Goodwin

There’s a long life ahead of you and it’s going to be beautiful, as long as you keep loving and hugging each other. – Yoko Ono

Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it. – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec

A friendship that like love is warm; A love like friendship, steady. – Thomas Moore

I do not want horses or diamonds – I am happy in possessing you. – Clara Schumann

Love is a courageous device, it gives you the ability to see things in a positive way. Happy Valentines Day.

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Happy Valentine’s Day My Best Friend.

Love attracts, connects, builds and frees the beauty of humanity. Happy Valentines Day.

I got a Valentine’s Day card from my girl. It said, ‘Take my heart! Take my arms! Take my lips!’ Which is just like her. Keeping the best part for herself. – Happy Valentine’s Day My Best Friend.

Top Valentine Quotes

I love bringing roses to a woman when she least expects it. – Happy Valentine’s Day My Best Friend.

Dear friend, you’ve known me for years and we’ve shared intimate moments of our lives together. Thanks for being more than just a friend. – Happy Valentine’s Day!

I love romance. I’m a sucker for it. I love it so much. It’s pathetic. – Happy Valentine’s Day My Best Friend.

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. – Happy Valentine’s Day.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – Happy Valentine’s Day!!

This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet. – Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Valentine’s Day is all about celebrating love, affection and a bond that holds two people together. What can be more special than the special bond of friendship that we share? – Happy Valentine’s Day to you my friend.

It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it. – Happy Valentine’s Day

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. – Happy Valentine’s Day My Best Friend.

My friend, you deserve more beautiful love moments in this Valentine’s Day and I wish you celebrate the day lovely. I wish you a happy valentine’s day.”

“You are my dear friend and I love you dearly with all my heart. I wish you a wonderful Valentine’s Day celebration and you get cherished moments of love.”

“For my friends and family, I wish you a happy Valentine’s Day celebration and wish you get cherished love filled moments on this special day of love.”

“Friendship is all about loving your friend. Dearest friend, you are my strongest pillar and greatest strength. Wishing Happy Valentine’s Day to you. Will love you always.”

“Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.”

Top Valentines Day Quotes For Friends 

“Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.”

“Valentine’s Day and every day, I’m grateful for you.”

“Hope he spoils you. You deserve it.”

“Someday, our princes will come.”

“Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.”

“I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you.”

“I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.”

“Valentine’s Day is much more fun when I get to spend it with you.”

“Thank you for letting me have such a wonderful person as my Valentine this year.”

“I couldn’t think of anything better to write in your card than the truth. I love you!”

“I love having you as a friend!”

“Having a supportive friend like you makes me feel special on any day of the year, not just on Valentine’s Day.”

“Thanks for being my friend and my Valentine this year!”

“Sending warm feelings to a great friend this Valentine’s Day.”

“I cherish the time that we spend together and know that you are a great Valentine.”

*Latest* 150+ Awesome Eid Wishes - Best Eid Mubarak Wishes Facebook, Whatsapp

Awesome Eid Wishes : We wish you  Latest Eid Mubarak Wishes  to you! On the occasion of Eid everyone wants  Best Eid Wishes to wish their...